Switch to full style
A small (but important) place for our English speaking members
Publier une réponse

Mer 04 Oct 2006, 11:43 pm

gtiragtop a écrit:ive been on here for a bit not many postings just browsing really hard to read some stuff but i manage my way around, nice to see a english area thanks guys :D

That's for sure with Glass-Shadow and other guys writing in this forum!

Jeu 05 Oct 2006, 8:00 pm

this section is a very good idea. I'll practice my english and it will bring more people in the club.

Mer 11 Oct 2006, 7:08 pm

HybridSwift a écrit:
gtiragtop a écrit:ive been on here for a bit not many postings just browsing really hard to read some stuff but i manage my way around, nice to see a english area thanks guys :D

That's for sure with Glass-Shadow and other guys writing in this forum!

What do you exactly mean with that sentence ? That my french is hard to understand :P EXPLAIN NOW ! :P hahah

Ven 13 Oct 2006, 1:09 am

There's some local language moods that buddies outside Quebec can't understand.

Ven 13 Oct 2006, 8:29 pm

HybridSwift a écrit:There's some local language moods that buddies outside Quebec can't understand.

Yeah ! But for me it's the same in english so it's just normal ! We learn english and prononce it like it's suppose to . And they talk fast and with some words not fully prononciated or abreviated :P

Like we do in french ! Im good in english but you have to talk to me carrefuly to be sure that i understand!

Re: Let's welcome new friends

Sam 09 Août 2008, 5:36 am

Amen for English..lol I live in Oregon In the states, I have a 89 Swift GT-i , It took me about 30 mins to register on this site...lol I can't speech Francis for the life of me, But i figured it out =)

Sam 09 Août 2008, 8:31 am

welcome friends 8) 8)

Sam 09 Août 2008, 10:25 am

welcome you :P

Sam 09 Août 2008, 11:34 pm

Is there an Option on this Forum where i can change all the writing from french to english ? That would help a extremely a lot..lol

Dim 10 Août 2008, 9:45 am

booostedgti a écrit:Is there an Option on this Forum where i can change all the writing from french to english ? That would help a extremely a lot..lol

I don't thing so, but if you want there is http://www.teamswift.net that is a complete english forum about GT.

Dim 10 Août 2008, 10:18 am

Suzimaniac a écrit:
booostedgti a écrit:Is there an Option on this Forum where i can change all the writing from french to english ? That would help a extremely a lot..lol

I don't thing so, but if you want there is http://www.teamswift.net that is a complete english forum about GT.

He is already on teamswift.And hopefully he will buy them coil springs from me :lol: :wink: hehehe.

Welcome guys!!

I don't think there is an option where you can change the writings.That would be a great idea to add this option!

Dim 10 Août 2008, 10:59 am

I think the idea goes against the "LOI 101" :lol:
Publier une réponse